Join us for a truly exciting journey, make a strong impact, and a real personal difference
Benefits of working with us
Our open positions
We are looking for a support engineer to play a key role in the commercialization of our unique on-site hydrogen peroxide generation solutions. Our unique products are displacing a hazardous and environmentally damaging industrial process and supply chain, with our safe, clean and green solutions. The position involves taking full responsibility for field implementation and post-installation support of our products. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. Travel to customer sites is expected for 10- 20 days per year.
- Lead responsibility for the field implementation and on-going support of new and existing installations of on-site hydrogen peroxide generators
- Working with our customers in the pre-commissioning and commissioning process, almost exclusively remotely
- Ensuring our install base works well through pro-active remote monitoring, and taking swift action when you notice an issue
- Structured resolution of support tickets, from notice of an issue through conclusion
- Diagnostics and reporting of field performance data
- Design and continuous improvement of processes related to field implementation and support enabling improved scalability and customer success
Who we are looking for:
You should be a graduate in a technical field, with at least 3 years of professional experience in the implementation and support of complex systems that involve fluid and / or gas flow as well as electronics. You are structured, methodical and capable of managing processes in a well-documented manner. Alternatively, you have acquired equivalent qualifications through relevant experience. You enjoy communicating with customers in a professional manner and always aim for maximum customer satisfaction.
We are especially looking for and will value the following qualities:
- Proven ability supporting complex systems, preferably involving fluid and / or gas flow control, power and control electronics.
- Structured and methodical in your tasks. You follow a diligent process to get a task done and stay until it is resolved.
- Ability to handle several open support tickets at a time, prioritize them and ensure they are all resolved successfully.
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with customers. You enjoy providing a professional experience to customers, and building their trust in the solution and your ability to support it.
- Experience working with customer support processes and procedures, and ability to translate those to our company.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, Spanish and other languages are an advantage.
Importantly, you can adapt to the rapidly changing nature of a fast-growing organization. You are capable of working in a team while taking strong ownership of your projects. You have a good eye for details.
A challenging position in a thriving organization with great opportunities for self-development. The systems you install will have an immediate and strong positive impact on our customers, target markets, and the environment. We are a passionate team working together to achieve our ambitious goals, and we have a collaborative approach to our challenges. Please send your application to email@example.com with the title “Support engineer”. Attach your CV, cover letter and a copy of your transcript of records. For more information, contact Arnau Verdaguer, Director of Products, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 25/01/2021
At HPNow (www.hpnow.eu) we are disrupting the multi-billion hydrogen peroxide industry and supply chain through breakthrough innovations and products enabling safe and green generation directly at the point of use. We are the first and only company worldwide to offer commercial on-site, on-demand hydrogen peroxide generation technology solutions across multiple markets and applications. By doing so, we contribute to advancing global climate and environment objectives while providing a strong positive impact on the bottom line of our customers.