Join us for a truly exciting journey, make a strong impact, and a real personal difference
Benefits of working with us
Our open positions
At HPNow we are working towards a greener, more sustainable planet by displacing a hazardous and polluting centralized chemical process, with a safe, sustainable, and autonomous on-site solution. We are the only ones worldwide with such a solution and are set to make significant impact across the global agriculture, industrial and municipal water treatment sectors. We are flat-structured, informal, dynamic, and love what we are doing. With fast-growing global demand for our products, we now need to bring some more structure, automation, and control into our organizational processes, and are looking for the right person to help us do so.
As our Operations Manager / Controller you will help define and lead implementation of the systems and processes required to streamline and control our company’s operations across financials, purchasing, inventory, production, customer and supplier facing processes. You will maintain ongoing control and optimization of these, using a combination of “hands on” and dissemination approach. You will be our financial and logistics front on both customer and supplier facing sides. You will make sure our customers get what they paid for, and that they pay us. That our supplies make it in as ordered and on time, and that our suppliers get paid. And you will help us manage our company with valuable and timely financial, inventory and supply reporting and analyses.
Who you are:
- Can-do attitude
- Relevant financial background, ideally with hands-on experience in bookkeeping / accounting
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining organizational processes utilizing ERP systems
- Ability to flexibly switch between the “big picture”, and a “hands-on” approach with close attention to detail
- Ability to drive people without having direct authority over them
- Previous relevant practical experience of at least 3 years
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Feel at ease in working with overseas companies and people
What you’ll do …
- Help us define, implement and maintain operational processes across our company
- Hold direct responsibility for financial operations and control
- Assist in implementing and maintaining supply chain and production process control
- Provide us with visibility into our financials, production and inventory through monthly, quarterly, and on-demand customized reports
- Be our first point of contact for suppliers, banks and auditors
- Be responsible for both incoming and outgoing shipping
- Assist us in purchasing
- Make sure our customers get what they ordered
- Invoice our customers, and make sure they pay us
Would you like to have a strong start of your career in a fast-growing startup? HPNow is looking for new student assistants to join its technology team (2-4 hours/day, 4 to 5 days/week, flexible in exam and project periods).
- Test and setup of experiments in lab-scale electrochemical reactors.
- Regular lab improvement and maintenance activities.
- Analyze experimental data and present it in a clear, structured manner.
- Help production team with various tasks.
Who we are looking for:
We imagine that you are a student in chemistry, physics, chemical engineering or similar. You have successfully completed at least your B.Sc. studies and have possibly already gained some experience in a laboratory environment. You like working independently and taking ownership of your project. You have a structured and methodical approach to your tasks while always having a good eye for details. Your strong points are your passion for experimental work and analytical skills. You are fluent in English.
A student position in a challenging and exciting organization with the opportunity to gain valuable experience and the possibility of using your skills to make a difference. The improvements you develop in the laboratory will have an immediate impact in our products. We are a young and passionate team working together to achieve our ambitious goals and have a collaborative approach to our challenges.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Student Assistant. Attach your CV, cover letter and a copy of your transcript of records.
Application deadline: 17/09-2021
Workplace: HPNow ApS, Ole Maaløes Vej 3 – Copenhagen N
For more information, contact email@example.com with the title Student Assistant.
At HPNow (www.hpnow.eu) we are disrupting the multi-billion hydrogen peroxide industry and supply chain through breakthrough innovations and products enabling safe and green generation directly at the point of use. We are the first and only company worldwide to offer commercial on-site, on-demand hydrogen peroxide generation technology solutions across multiple markets and applications. By doing so, we contribute to advancing global climate and environment objectives while providing a strong positive impact on the bottom line of our customers.